Experts working at SRI-Ergonomics are involved in a wide variety of efforts aimed to study workplace, product, and equipment issues that impact employee health and safety.
We use quantitative measurement techniques that leverage accurate and objective data to help businesses and organizations answer practical questions such as:
- Would new equipment under consideration for purchase actually reduce injury risk among employees?
- Which work practice, among several options, best miminizes worker fatigue?
- Does a newly designed or modified product significantly reduce user physical demands?
Our team has decades of experience documenting study results for:
- Use in ergonomics assessment tools and guidelines;
- Publication in peer-reviewed journals (enabling clients to refer to objective, scientific data to support their health & safety initiatives); and
- Client's proprietary use.
These research-into-practice efforts have helped companies significantly reduce injury rates and improve the usability and marketability of their products and equipment.